List of International Resources re: Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Victim Syndrome
International Register of NPD Resources
Recently, I was contacted by Michelle Mallon, a social worker in the United States, who is attempting to pool NPD resources on a global scale. A co-ordinated approach to Narcissistic Personality Disorder on an international scale is what we need to inform and empower those affected by NPD. Here is the list as it currently stands:
Michelle A. Mallon, MSW, LSW
The Ohio State University
499 Dreese Labs
1) After Narcissistic Abuse http://afternarcissisticabuse.wordpress.com/
2) Alexander Burgemeester http://thenarcissisticlife.com/contact-us/ http://thenarcissisticlife.com/the-narcissist-and-emotional-abuse/
3) Andrea Schneider, LCSW California http://www.goodtherapy.org/send-email-nonjs-nh.html?id=5404&rjs=1
4) bullyonline.org http://www.bullyonline.org/successunlimited/contact.htm http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/npd.htm
5) Christa Alexander http://www.heartthyself.com/contact.html http://elizagalesinterviews.com/2013/08/15/an-interview-with-narcissistic-abuse-recovery-therapist-christa-alexander/ http://www.heartthyself.com/
6) Christine Louis de Canonville Ireland email@example.com http://narcissisticbehavior.net/
7) Cure Zone http://curezone.com/m/sendmail.asp?id=webmaster http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1769980
8) Deborah Ward Deborah Ward <firstname.lastname@example.org>
9) Deconstructing Jezebel http://www.deconstructingjezebel.com/contactus.html http://www.deconstructingjezebel.com/contactus.html
10) Diane England New Hampshire DrDiane@NarcissismAddictionsAbuse.com http://www.narcissismaddictionsabuse.com/
11) DONM http://www.daughtersofnarcissisticmothers.com/forms-of-abuse.html
12) Dr. Jane McGregor England email@example.com
13) Gail Meyers https://www.facebook.com/gail.meyers.796
14) House of Mirrors- Lisette firstname.lastname@example.org http://house-of-mirrors.blogspot.com/
15) James Richards http://www.stop-the-abuse.info/
16) Jeni Mawter Australia https://www.jenimawter.com
17) Kaleah LaRoche US? email@example.com http://www.narcissismfree.com/
18) Kim Saeed Virginia firstname.lastname@example.org http://letmereach.com/surviving-narcissistic-abuse/
19) Light’s House http://www.lightshouse.org/contact-light.html#axzz2sp9603KR http://www.lightshouse.org/index.html#axzz2sp9603KR
20) Linda Martinez-Lewi, email@example.com http://thenarcissistinyourlife.com/category/narcissistic-abuse/
21) Melanie Tonia Evans firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.melanietoniaevans.com/
22) out of the fog http://outofthefog.net/forum/index.php?action=pm outofthefog.net
23) Psych One http://www.psychone.net/contact.php
24) Sam Vaknin email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org http://samvak.tripod.com/cv.html
25) TELL MultiNational email@example.com http://www.therapyabuse.org/
26) Tim McGregor England firstname.lastname@example.org
27) Tracy Johnson http://tracyjohnsonauthor.com/contact/ http://tracyjohnsonauthor.com/
28) http://www.onemomsbattle.com and “Divorcing a Narcissist”http://www.amazon.com/Divorcing-Narcissist-One-Moms-Battle/dp/0615720552/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
29) Laura Chapman resources on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, United States
Please add to the list!
Meredith has helped me too.. when I was desperate and googling for help, I found her and Dana (thriveafterabuse)
I have been bleased from the above.
Lovely to hear from you and to find each other. It’s wonderful to hear from other voices in this storm.
Unfortunately, I can’t help with your web site. Although I’m able to write well, I’m not skilled with website design. I don’t even know who to recommend you to, as we’re geographically poles apart!
I look forward to continue to keep in touch and provide support for ourselves and others.
Hugs and Peace,
I have a national support website – https://narcissistabusesupport.com/
from there you can find links to you YouTube channel, and my closed Facebook group, and a Pinterest board
I need help writing for my blog if anyone can help – I am building this in my spare time and I am not a good writer.
Thanks Kathie! I know these resources and agree they are excellent!
Warm wishes, Jeni
I have found a great resource and support from Angie Atkinson, author, life coach and specialist and survivor of narcissistic abuse. She has a blog http://queenbeeing.com as well as an awesome support group on facebook, SPAN (support for people affected by narcissism).
Hi Jeni, your work is precious! I wanna report you another real expert of this subject, in Italy: http://www.albedoimagination.com/author/pier-pietro-brunelli/
This site is run by Shari Schreiber, M.A. and deals mostly with Narcissistic and Borderline caused problems in relationships.
This is a wonderful resource run by Dr Tara Palmatier. She works with both men and women who have been in relationships with abusive and potentially personality disordered women.
Thanks Julianna. I agree it’s an invaluable resource!
After enduring narcissistic abuse for over 20 years as the result of being married to a man with NPD, I have searched the internet extensively to gain knowledge and support. I have found Web of Narcissism (WoN) to be invaluable, from both a knowledge and support perspective.
Ronda, you need help from multiple people – a General Practitioner, a counsellor and legal advice. Start with your GP and go from there!
All the best,
Can anyone tell me if at the age of 14, I married and had my first child at 15 . We stayed married 15 very long years. But one day I simply couldnt take it anymore. All the verbal abuse .how I was nothin
And ok and on when I left I was so broken in every way. Here I sit 22 yrs later and I still can’t seem to get it together. I”‘ve had and been fired so many from jobs I lost count. Reasons like lack of education.not able to retain the training they give me.and so on. I want to know if I can sue him for ruining me and any chance of a life because of what he put me through. And any info on who to contact in sac ca.I realy need help. Im to the point I can’t function half the time
http://www.onemomsbattle.com and “Divorcing a Narcissist” http://www.amazon.com/Divorcing-Narcissist-One-Moms-Battle/dp/0615720552/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top