Kiss Kill is ground-breaking as a way of telling a story for the following reasons:
1) It’s a story told using multiple text types, not just prose narrative.
2) It is transmedia, incorporating a character blog, YouTube performance (How Do You define a Man?) and iTunes (Thought I Knew You), Facebook and Twitter @kisskilldigital
3) It is a story of relationship abuse where the abuser is the female and the victim is a 16 year old male.
4) Kiss Kill has permission to link with Headspace and Mensline Australia.
5) It is framed in philosophy which is only beginning to be taught in Australian Schools.
6) Humour is used as the voice of young males.