Have just read How to Write a Transmedia Production Bible by Gary P Hayes who outlines various multi-platform forms that transmedia can take. I’ve summarised these as follows:
1. Webisodes such as podcasts.
2. Community interest group.
4. Physical Installations such as projection mapping at festivals.
5. Social Film or TV which combines social media and connected linear video elements.
7. Location-based Service to tell stories, such as street theatre.
8. Social Media Storytelling which uses existing social network channels to deliver fictional or factual narrative.
9. Complex Games within 3D Worlds.
10. Social Virtual Worlds where users socialise and create their own stories.
11. Websites: which can be used commercially or as part of a fictional narrative.